Hi! I’ve been having this same problem for a little while now. It’s rather bizarre.
I uninstalled the game completely, and deleted the folders in AppData/Roaming and LocalLow. Then I reinstalled the latest Experimental version.
Here is how I reproduce my problem, in steps:
- I start a new airport, located the center of the USA. Easy difficulty. Sandbox mode checked.
- I hit F10 and disable construction and material simulation.
- I build an ATC tower, a runway + runway exits, and a taxiway. I build 4 small stands. I connect them to the runway. I switch the stands to Commercial-flight mode. I open the airport.
- I build a terminal, zone half of it as secure, build security check and security exit. Make one landside staff room, one secure staff room. I build 4 check-in desks and 4 boarding desks (one of them being automated), and 1 large row of seats.
- I build some bus stops and connect the public road.
- I hire 6 passenger service agents and 6 security guards.
- I take a flight contract, and schedule a flight.
The test airport looks like this:
The passengers arrive, check in, and get through security fine. They sit down by the boarding desk. When boarding time comes, they don’t budge. The automated desk says “boarding started” but they don’t move. The flight keeps getting delayed until I hit “No” to dismiss it.
When I try a flight on a manned boarding desk, same thing. The passengers don’t budge. And neither do the passenger service agents!
I have ramp agent service, fueling service, and baggage service (and all others) disabled. I don’t see any errors in the console.
Bug was reported a while back as ACEO-32727, though I’m not confident it even is a bug.
What could possibly be going on here? At this point I feel like it must be me, missing something extremely obvious…