[Solved] People stuck on gate

Heyy everyone i seem to have had two flights where the bus didnt turn up and now I’m receiving notifications that they can’t leave a secure zone there currently stood on the taxi way how do I remove them.

Can you show some screenshots of issue?

Best way is to lay down a sidewalk so they can leave the area. If they are kept in the secure zone then maybe a pedestrian crossing will help to get them on the stand and then guide them over a secure zoned sidewalk into the terminal on the secure side again so they can leave. Otherwise a Save and exit to desktop and then start the game again could possibly help.

Ok I’ll give that a try I’ve done a save and reload but doesn’t solve the issue

1 Like

Ok so I gave that a try and I have an issue I can’t build crossings across service roads or taxi ways and I don’t really want to delete all that. But if there is no other way then I’ll have to :frowning:

I’m not sure whether it’s possible to remove the secure area the people are standing on. If it’s possible you could give it a try and see what way the people find for themselves when they’re suddenly in public area.

Otherwise, if you try to build the sidewalk you can just remove the lowest row of the taxiway, not all of it. That way it would still be usable all the time and you don’t break any connections.

1 Like

Great stuff I’ve not fixed it by removing part of the taxi way and building a sidewalk thanks everyone for your help

1 Like

When you make the sidewalk check for a difference between securezoned and not securezoned.

So I created a separate save for this and have noticed they are stood where the crossing would be but these were remote stands and I also witnessed it with another stand. When the bus arrives the plane was delayed and just about to leave. So as the passengers where unboarding the bus they had no where to go. So they went and stood in the secure zone by the crossing

1 Like