[Solved] Pushed Updates Causing Crashes to Desktop

Please change the settings on these to only update on the next launch of the game. Every. Single. Time, you push an update through, it crashes me to desktop. I don’t like losing everything I’ve been working on for 2-3 hours suddenly being lost because I"m not expecting it to crash to desktop because of a random pushed update that takes 10 seconds to update. I’m playing through steam.

This is a real frustration. I love the game, but these get very painful.

What if you enable autosave?

Wouldn’t have helped this time… the game had a server roll back of some sort, my time played as shown on steam rolled back 5 hours too… But I would like to do the autosave thing. Thank you for sharing that. I hadn’t known there was one for this game. And then, trying to turn it on, the autosaves every five minutes is unsustainable because my saves can take ~3-5 minutes. 81 gates… and more for the required support structure that’s nothing even close yet (baggage trucks airport staff, baggage claims… etc… Saves will get very time consuming.

1 Like

Can’t you do that via steam settings?

You should go to ingame steam settings, disable downloads while playing.

1 Like

Thank you. AGain, I learn from you guys. It had never been something I was in need of a change.