Specific Airport Lounges

I would like, now that we can assign airlines to gates, to assign airlines to lounges. There should be a new zone called premium lounge. In this zone you have to design your own lounge, but it has to meet the expectations of the airline.

Say I signed a contract with Maple airlines, they operate medium and large flights in and out of my airport. They are an important airline to my airport so I increase there flight offers and morale as well as there subsidiary airlines (none at the moment), because I made a lounge. If you open the lounge and select the airline Maple. Maple will have a contract like the ones of shops and food. You need to have at least ____ amt. of space and ____ couches etc… I would really like to see what people think of the benefits and topic. I want Ideas from the public discussing what could be added onto my post.

A new room, I assume. With a contract (could be included in the airline contract) for rent and operation.

1 Like

I would like to add, that I think this feature can be a great addition to the alpha 35 terminal update. :innocent::innocent:

I think lounges would make the most sense when a business/first class is implemented.
Otherwise you need to sell entry tickets for the lounge somewhere.

2 Likes

Or maybe you are a frequent flier.

Now that Alpha 35 is up and coming I want to greatly emphasize the need for a new lounge system in ACEO. :innocent::innocent::+1:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.