Streaming, Reviewing or YT-series plans?

Rs become less pronounced as you go further South. I’m from Scotland and we Rrrealy rrroll our rrrrrs. I find most people in the South lose the r to some extent (not quite as notable as Mr Ross on the whole but it is there).

1 Like

Not sure what you mean Finley, but the event is set for the exact launch time (I believe) and I will be streaming it more for however long I am interested, which will likely be very long.

how south? I’m from Bristol and I can say my rs.

1 Like

I’ll say South of Birmingham the R gets really soft. But that’s probably partly my perception because I’m rrrealy used to people rrrealy rrrroling their rrrrs up herrre.

The rolling of the rs noticeably decreases as you head further South. People from Na h’Eilean an-Iar really roll every letter r almost like a purring cat. The further South you head the quieter it becomes overall.

1 Like

Well, too bad for both of you, I’m not even from the UK. Though I might plan to move there for study.

don’t…trust me just don’t. (are universities will cripple you money wise)

Not too far I’m 20 miles away from you but can’t say my rs lol

1 Like

oh huh interesting.

I will probably be streaming on Friday night, around 7pm Central time (midnight Saturday morning UTC). I’m also adding it to my game list for my 24 hour Extra Life charity marathon. http://www.twitch.tv/battery_h

4 Likes