Struggles using an old design? Use Design saves

I have suggested many ideas in the past days, but this one I really like. Often players will have a design they enjoyed having, and you want it in a different airport. So I have an idea.

If we could get a design saving feature to the game that allows us to save certain areas, of one of our airports, to place it in another.

I propose that the feature not only allows players to save designs to place them in their airport, but be able to modify them while not in an actual game save. The section would allow us to use our favorite areas and use them again.

To use this new feature players would have to procure “design save”, to save designs from any airport.

Once this is done, players should be able to pause the game, and move the screen to what they want to save.

On to the important part. Players will click and drag their mouse over the area they want to save. This should look like zoning.

Then the design save, then goes into a file that is not attached to the game save.

Players can keep playing, and later when they go to the main menu, will click a button labeled, “My Design Saves”. In which they can see these design saves, and edit them. Players can then change the colors of things, and edit the layout of their design save (clipping out areas they don’t want or adding things in).

NOTE: THIS NEXT STEP IS ONLY FOR FILES ON OTHER GAME SAVES

Next players can go to another save file, and procure, “Design Buying”. This will allow players to pay a one time cost, to be able to use other save’s designs for their new save file. I suggest a $25-200 cost per block, per design save, you want to use in your new airport. This is basically buying the right to copy a design.

Next players need to procure, “Design Paste”. This allows players to place their designs. They can only be dropped into spaces where they fit to the foundation.

Finally players can use their old designs, save them, and use them again. You can save files in your airport, and use them again. Players can use their most efficient or beautiful designs. This only comes at the cost of the procurements to save designs, Use designs, to get other save’s designs, and a one time cost, per “Design Save”, so your next file can use the design over and over again.

I propose better future.

One of efficiency, Beauty, and consistency.

The ability to save, edit, and use again.

The ability to work smarter and not have to think harder.

I Prepose A Better Future, How About You?

What’s up Puma?

2 Likes

I like this idea, because I just want to copy and paste my baggage bay/scanners’ set up, instead of laying it down 4 times+. Would be a huge time saver.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.