Stuff I want

1. Cargo (Cargo is an important aspect of an airport and aviation. Cargo and passanger is really not that much diffrent. Instead of a passanger you get cargo and you need to deliver the cargo to the right truck. Done with tilttrays. You sign contracts with cargo airlines as you would with a coffeeshop. But instead of just 4 days you have it for years)
  2. 45 Degree runways (It’s a runway! Btw with this there needs to be 45 degree taxiways)
    3.ATC control (You can control the atc, Give clearance to land/takeoff. (But you can hire atc)
  3. Parking (Parking lots and garages. The garages should be inside and you place parkinglots down like roads.)
  4. Large aircraft (Coming soon, I hope)
  5. More tiles (More tiles is so people like me can build big ass airports)
  6. Catering, De icing, Cleaning. (Will come but god damn it I want it)
  7. Flight school (So you can build a flightschool with simulators and planes which you have to buy / contract)
  8. Airplane crashes/distrubences (If a plane crashes you need to help the passangers out and close down the airport. The runway will be destroyed but if you saved some or all people the state will help you out.)
  9. Insurance (Basicly a monthly(In this game daily or hourly) pain in the ass but would make it more realistic)

Edit: i do not know why but for some reason the website corrects my listing and made it 1 2 3 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. AI at its best.

Airplane crashes/distrubences (If a plane crashes you need to help the passangers out and close down the airport. The runway will be destroyed but if you saved some or all people the state will help you out.)

Though cynical, I always liked those incidents in Rollercoaster Tycoon. Nobody wanted to use your best rollercoaster again, after 5 people died there.

But I can not see, how airplanes crashes could affect you as airport CEO. This would especially be a disaster for an airline CEO. Which you are not. Yes, maybe, you could send some firetrucks out there, but that’s it.

@windomearle The damages to the airport. If you do not maintain it or schedule stuff or (if the atc thing comes) you put your workforce thru too many hours. If a plane crashes you need to fix it, Either by contract or yourself. Also if survivors are found you need medical crews there.

what about also adding atc personal, like for every person in atc you can control more aircraft at the same time.

Hey there @gronscott

All of these suggestions already have posts throughout the forum, and giving a quick search will dig them up for you :wink: