Subway Stop "Closed" but still pax arriving

Morning all.

I know we’re not in full multi-terminal functionality yet, but I’m having a bit of a pre-amble just to see how close I can get it to working smoothly. At the minute, Terminal Z working efficiently with Terminal Y working fairly well (connected with underground walkways). Some minor delays when it comes to PAX not boarding in time despite being checked in hours pre-flight.

Anyway, here’s the question… When building Terminal X (at the other end of the land) to have an experiment I was adding the public transport networks in. So the game is paused, I add 2 bus stops, 2 car stops and 1 subway stop. (I’m on experimental branch with Mod so currently have construction auto-building). They build, game is still paused, and I “Close” all of the stands so that pax don’t start arriving for their flight at the other end of the land with no current access route across.

Interestingly, the bus stops and car stops don’t seem to get anyone arriving, yet despite the Subway Stop being closed, pax still arrive! At first I thought it was an auto-generate when you build a new stop that it will spawn X number of pax, however, every 30-60 seconds or so, it’ll offload a bunch of new pax all looking (or waiting for) a Check-In Desk to open.

As you can see from the screenshot of Terminal X, the gap on the exterior floor plan is where I deleted the Subway Stop to end the spawning. It seemed this was the only way to do stop pax arriving. But any people you can see there, all came from the Subway.

So, is this a known bug and have I rambled on for something we already know about? Or is this useful? :laughing: Anybody else had this?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.