The Airport CEO Airline Design Contest

Yeah it’d be ideal to use an external resource to randomize the order finalists are presented in, as that tends to have an effect on the result.

1 Like

Survey Monkey?

1 Like

When is the voting going to start then?

1 Like

Give it a week or two, they’ve got to go through all the entries, narrow them down to a reasonable number, work out how voting is gonna happen and all whilst continuing to develop the game.

1 Like

Just wondered cause they said info soon on twitter but I haven’t seen anything else yet

1 Like

Hmm, I don’t use twitter so i wouldn’t know about that. If they said soon then it’ll probably be in the next devlog so maybe Monday/Tuesday?

1 Like

I thought that but I hoped they might be quicker/soon than that

1 Like

Today I received a very very very nice artwork of my contest design of Tulip Airlines from @Scandinavian101. Thank you very much for the artwork! And good luck on the voting all of you guys! May the best designs win. :wink:

All Tulip Airlines rights reserved by @ElmAir1007

All rights reserved by @Scandinavian101

9 Likes

Looks very cool !

2 Likes

Can i still find a plane model to remake outside the competition?

1 Like

Hello,

Do you have any plan for an other Airline Design Contest ?

1 Like

I would think maybe in a couple of months when the game is in Beta :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I agree.
I think another one of them is almost guaranteed, but probably in a few months.:sob:

1 Like

I feel there are too many winners of business design contest, maybe have 4 or 5 winners but more implemented in the game.

1 Like

all winners have their design implemented into the game, Fredrik and Olof wouldn’t put somebody’s work into the game without giving them a prize.

1 Like

Looks at Swiftly

2 Likes

@Fredrik sorry to bug you, was looking through favorite designs and saw the creator of swiftly did not have his badge. Will he still get the prize?

Your last comment you believed that there were too many winners, and that only 4 or 5 should win but more should be implemented… This one was implemented after the competition and thus did not win it so… By your own statement they shouldn’t have a prize…?

For business design yes, 20+ is a lot. Still, they all worked hard :slight_smile:

Yes, he will get the same price as all other winners. Will add the badge to him.

2 Likes