The Airport CEO Airline Design Contest

Here’s two partner airlines (mainline and regional), both subsidiaries of a parent group:

Eos Air
“A new dawn in travel”

Frustrated with the quality of service of the US legacy carriers and the race-to-the-bottom in prices, a group of investors realized there was a market for a US airline that could offer a high-quality experience. They formed Eos Group, additional venture funding was secured, and Eos Air was born. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, the airline flies international routes, primarily long-haul, from airports across the Western United States. Eos Air uses modern, efficient aircraft to stay competitive and profitable on skinny routes to smaller airports. Aircraft are outfitted with a two-class cabin, and have the best in-flight WiFi in the skies to compete in the business travel market–indeed, on routes with sufficient demand, Eos Air flies their business-only Iris Cabin equipped aircraft. While it’s not the cheapest ticket, you can be sure you’re getting your money’s worth.

Fleet:

• On most routes, the airline flies the B787-9, which makes up the majority of the fleet.
  • The airline flies the B777-300ER on long routes needing additional capacity.
  • Lower-demand routes to Canada and Central America are flown with the Bombardier CS300.
  • The airline has additional B777-8 aircraft on order, to replace the 777-300ER and to allow for longer nonstop routes.

IATA/ICAO/CALLSIGN: E0 / EOS / "NEW DAWN"

Astraeus

A subsidiary of Eos Group, Astraeus is a feeder airline for Eos Air. Astraeus flies to small airports from Eos Air destinations, bringing high-quality service to more far-flung locations. While the airline requires quality terminal facilities, where there is passenger demand Eos Group will work with the local airport authority to develop facilities in exchange for lower airport fees.

Fleet:

• ATR 72-600 and ATR 72-600: For shorter and lower demand routes.
  • CRJ-700 and CRJ-1000: For other routes; acquired from other operators, soon to be phased out.
  • Bombardier CS100 and CS300: Replacements for the CRJs and some expansion to longer routes.

IATA/ICAO/CALLSIGN: A0 / AEU / "EVENINGSTAR"

Eos Air:

Eos Air, “Iris Cabin” aircraft:

Astraeus:

Other Game-world Notes:

• For cost savings, the airline will, where possible, fly to smaller airports in the same regions as larger airports (e.g. Stansted instead of Heathrow, Oakland instead of San Francisco).
  • Also for cost savings, Eos flies primarily two models (B787-9 and B777-300ER, replaced later by B777-8) which share a type rating, lowering pilot staffing and maintenance costs.
  • Similarly, Astraeus flies primarily Bombardier CS100/CS300 which likewise share a type rating and maintenance parts.
  • Both Eos Air and Astraeus are subsidiaries of Eos Group.
  • One mission of Eos Group is to provide travel to more places with zero or one connections, using an Astraeus flight to connect to an Eos Air flight when needed.

Side notes:

• Eos and Astraeus are the Greek Titan-gods of Dawn and Dusk, respectively. Color schemes were inspired by colors of the sky shortly after dawn and dusk, respectively.
  • Iris, as the Greek goddess who takes messages between other gods, lends her name to Eos Air’s business-only “Iris Cabin” with its blazing fast WiFi connectivity.
  • As Iris is also associated with rainbows, these aircraft are marked with rainbow paint on the airline mark.
  • Interestingly, though I came up with the concept myself, both Eos and Astraeus have been actual, though now defunct, airlines.
15 Likes

Better submit my airline before it is to late :slight_smile:

2D Airways - To Your Destination

A normal priced airline which was created in Australia 17 years ago. Today it is a world wide airline with small national hubs instead of one big hub. 2D Airways do not have any official connecting flights and therefore no lounges. This makes it possible to focus on giving the passengers the best experience in the air.

9 Likes

I dont want to win the price of the free game,i prefer to buy it,i just want my airline to be implemented to the game(OF COURSE WITH SOME FIXES)
I hope its nice its my second try
STORY:A very rich person named Carol was disappointed with the that age airline service and quality,so he established the Royal International at 1964.The airline that time was for the richest and had top quality in everything food seating and much more.
but as the fuel prices where rising he sold his company because he was worried if he could make it.the next owner named John kept only the name Royal but not the meaning,in order to make it he cut the luxuries and be for the simple world and not for the richest.Now Royal INTL its a big successful international airline,and to just give a reason for the name he made an exclusive for the richest first class,which no airline ever attempted to do it.the planes are mainly boeing 737,boeing 707 and generally the big planes.THE PICTURE WILL BE SOONLY HERE

4 Likes

Ok… I dont think I’ll be able to submit… It will take me 1 week to ‘learn’ image editing. And i really don’t have any idea on the livery.

Also i feel i should spare the forms for more deserving Liveries.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: Anyways, my exams are on!! And i feel it’s not the correct time to do something other than studying.

2 Likes

I`m in the same boat. Just learning how to use Photoshop properly will take too long. But I love scrolling through the thread and seeing the immense content being created by the community

1 Like

Third time using Photoshop. And it only took about 4 hours. :wink:

EasyFlying was founded in 1986 by a Swedish man who had just got fired from his last job. He wanted to make a successful and cheap international airline. Today the airline serves 15 Airports around the globe and owns 18 Aircraft.

Sorry for the bad English. I am Swedish.

8 Likes

I see us as partners with the same goal: representing Scotland in the airline industry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I use pixlr or paint.net

1 Like

Oh, no. That’s called a russian traditinal toy =)

1 Like

Hi ACEO fan’s, this is my airline. It is normal priced…

I’m finnishing my story later…

5 Likes

My second and last contribution to the contest: Alpha International Airways (my favorite of my designs)

Alpha International Airways claims to be one of the best airlines in the world because they offer modern aircraft, top service and many destinations. Because of their service and qualitiy standards they can not compete with cheap airlines but they can give a feeling of luxury for a reasonable price even in economy class. So they are very popular among travelers who want travel luxuriously without spending lots of money.

21 Likes

I just saw my design on my phone and the red was very bright (on my pc it is rather dark and not so glaring). Now I don’t know what color representation you are seeing (and what display is more accurate). The red is definitely not intended to be bright and glaring. How would you describe the red?

1 Like

make sure you dont have you phone brightness on full as that can cause it to look liek that

1 Like

It is quite dark - about a quarter

1 Like

Tulip Airlines

Tulip Airlines is a Dutch in Amsterdam based airline which was founded in 2012. Tulip Airlines is a very new, normal and modern airline. Till 2013 the airline only had domestic flights, but now it switched their services to international destinations. It’s main focus destinations are capitals and big cities all over the world.
Since 2016 Tulip Airlines opened new bases around the world and is looking for many new airports as one of their hubs. The main competitor of Tulip Airlines is CLM.

Fleet:
Short- and medium-haul:
Bombardier Dash 8-Q400
Bombardier CS100
Bombardier CS300

Fokker 70

Boeing 737-700
Boeing 737-800

Long-haul:
Airbus A350-900
Airbus A350-1000

26 Likes

One of the most realistic design submitted till now.
(Most classic liveries look similar)

2 Likes

Moslavland airlines is an airline of Eastern Europe. Established in 1991, two year after the fall of the Berlin Wall, Moslavland airlines has helped restore tourism in the Moslav region. First with small aircraft. The company grew quickly and in the late 90s it began to have large aircraft, allowing it to transit thousands of passengers a day. Today Moslavland airlines is very reputed, whether for long haul or small destinations. The Moslavland airlines is inexpensive and efficient. The company has the following fleet:
Airplanes providing domestic routes:
ATR 42
AVRO RJ 85
ERJ 170

Aircraft for medium-haul flights
Airbus:
A318
A319
A320
A321

Boeing:
737-700
737-800
Aircraft for long haul
Airbus:
A330
A340
A380

Boeing:

6 Likes

well if i see some of the desings on here i think mine stands no change, its way to simple compared to some of them but still i present you: Bigdog airways if you have to ask the price its not for you.

5 Likes

Thanks! :wink:

1 Like

Okay I have no idea if this is even allowed, nor do I know if I should submit it but I read a conversation about events at the airport and one of the suggestions was a presidential arrival deadlocking the airfield. Now I know Trump would never fly this but since this is the only template provided, I hereby present… the VC-25 AKA (H)Air Force One

11 Likes