The Check in Process

I think I’m going to rant about everything in this game. Sorry devs.

Currently the game has check-in desks only and I believe it should be broken up further. There should be check-in customer service desks (like the current ones), ticket kiosks and self bag drops. The customer service desks would have a set pace of the check in process. Where the kiosk and self bag drop speed would vary due to customer flight experience.

For this system to work the customer with most flying experience would be able to use the ticket kiosk and self bag drop quickly and effectively, customers with medium flying experience would be able to use the kiosk and self bag drop at medium pace and customers with low flying experience would either use the kiosk and self bag drop slowly or use customer service check-in at a set pace. Customers with no flying experience would have to use customer service check-in.

A new staff position as check in would be necessary to provide support to kiosks and self bag checks. The higher the skill of the supervisor the faster the check-in of less experienced customers. The supervisor would be able to manage up to 10 kiosks or 5 bag drops at a time.

Ok I’m done for now, again.

2 Likes

These are great ideas. Unfortunately, there are much more important things that the developers are working on. The developers have put so much time and effort into this incredible game and look like they are not going to stop doing so anytime. The ideas you suggested are pretty minor right now and there are bigger things that everyone wants, like multi-levels, remote boarding etc.

3 Likes

self service check in and bag drop off will eventually happen :wink:

4 Likes

If you see the voting, that is very subjective :smiley:

4 Likes

Or maybe some passengers would already arrive with a boarding pass (online check in is getting more and more popular these days) and either only need to use the bag drop, or can go straight to security if carrying only hand luggage.

1 Like

Totally agree to that, I think 90%+ of business travellers (like myself) check in on-line and about 30-50% of the holiday travellers will do the same (no scientific fundament or figures, just what I see on the airports these days). So yes the holiday PAX still need to check in their bags, but the business travellers indeed can go straight to security, that would be a nice (maybe simple?) addition to the game.

Make it a feature voting item.

You got it.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.