The Game's Music

Will there be any more music added to the game especially during the game play? Because I really like the main soundtrack of ACEO. I think the soundtrack is unique and catchy! Would be nice to add more music of similar sorts into the game to make the game more lively.

Another thought is will we be able to add our own songs? Like Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 where you can add mp3 files and add them your music list?

1 Like

For me, I donā€™t like background music. Important for meā€¦ the atmosphere sound from engines, from speakers ā€œSecurity adviceā€ etc. I hear radio during I play games.
But add your own mp3 sound, would be nice to.

1 Like

I guess thatā€™s really the least worrysome thing for the devs if you only give the option to turn of SFX or music or just make it loud or silent for that matterā€¦ as has every properly thought-about game these days. :smiley:

A slight ambient music surely would do the trick. (to be only on the topic since there is another one close to thisā€¦ :open_mouth:)

If Iā€™m honest, Iā€™d quite like a sort of jazzy elevator music theme for the soundtrack.

Or allow playing your own mp3 files :slight_smile:

Hi (yes I looked for this topic but could not find it)
I was wondering if someone knew what the music was called for the ACEO teasers that are on the ACEO youtube. I find it very catchy and absolutely love it. Thank you :grin:

PS: Iā€™ve been a ACEO fan for over a year and wanted to say great job to the ACEO developers so far! :+1:

1 Like

This has already been discussed elsewhereā€¦I think the search function is too specfic.
How do you show a link to another topic in a topic? I wanna do it but donā€™t know. :confused:

Use the link symbolā€¦Looks like ā€˜8ā€™ā€¦ To get the link of your target topic and then paste it in your answer.

1 Like

Canā€™t really find another discussion that reveals the name of the soundtrack. Tried to get it via Shazam & SoundHound, but none of both found a good matchā€¦ Iā€™m also actually wondering what the name of the soundtrack is! :wink: Itā€™s quite catchy and nice.

1 Like

@Fredrikā€¦ I think itā€™s called ā€œInto the Lightā€ and bought it off some online media platformā€¦ not really sure though. Sadly, because of license reasons, we wonā€™t be able to include it in the released build so we must find something else equally catchy.

@Olof How do you go on about finding music soundtrack for game play as I am a music developer my self I am quite interested in marketing my own sounds.

-KB

A simple search on Google results in this:

http://www.tunecore.com/

Lots of websites where you can sell your sound tracks. :smiley: But i think you already know that.

1 Like

Thanks man, i kind of already did know that its just which kind of places to distribute to and what places to look for exactly, like how to find promising devs who are coming out with games things like that who are looking for in-game soundtracks and generally sounds but i think youā€™ve pointed me in the right direction. Thanks. :grin:

1 Like

(The Game's Music - #4 by bigbofficial)

As you can see, game music is already discussed in a few different topics.

thats this topic:joy:

Some posts were moved from another thread that was one of them.

lol, didnā€™t see that
BTW: I found a link to the song": Into the Light by hughmitchell | AudioJungle

1 Like

Well done! :+1:

I looked at the license, for $76 you can include it unlimited times in a game, and with the default license you can sell 10.000 copies of airport CEO with the song in it, if Iā€™m right

1 Like