The world map when I create the new project is broken

Hello everyone!

I know there is an official way to issue complaints of bugs and other errors, but I want to expose here a very important bug that requires a quick solution !!

When I was going to create a new airport to test draft ideas, in the process I found that the world map where we chose where to create the airport was not loaded, it is not seen.

I only see an opaque gray screen instead of the world map.

I take this opportunity to suggest that in the future, when the game is in a more advanced and loooong state, that the world map is more detailed, with a zoom … to give it more realism. Maybe a more political and less general map.

But here I send you a screenshot:

Thank you very much to all!

Were you connected to internet when you tried to create the world? I believe the system uses some sort of
online database, not sure

1 Like

Hello, KingBirdy! :crazy_face:

I’m connected to the internet all the time, I do not know what happens that the map is not seen in the game. I think it’s a bug of it.

Heya :slight_smile:
Yeah it might be a bug, have you tried the ‘verify game file integrity’ function in steam?
Go to your steam library > right click ACEO > properties > local files

2 Likes

I did the function you recommend and Steam told me that everything is ok.

1 Like

But the problem still persists? In that case you should file a bug report, unless someone else has a solution?

1 Like

Have you allowed Airport CEO to connect with the outside world? I.e. check your firewall settings. We have a ticket for that map to get packed with the assembly but currently it uses your internet connection to download the tiles.