Tur around time

Hi there,

In my point of view the turn around time of 2 hours for an A320, and similar, seems extreme long.
In normal operations, a B737 stays max. 45 min on ground (with all the service!). Otherwise it will become to expensive for the airlines. Time is money :wink: .

Maybe consider to reduce the turn around time.

Regards Sebastian

3 Likes

Totally agree… usually on all airports i been to and i do travel over 80 flights a year, plane arrives about 40 min before the boarding time, or less… and dont stay for more than 45 50 min max before it leaves the gate… so yes its not fun having only up to 7 flights for one gate a day…

maybe add it to research, as efficiency, of crew, ground crew, etc… in multiple levels where we can train/research to bring times down a lot.

2 Likes

Research seems really cool! It is a great idea.

2 Likes

I think done in the right way it could be good. I also think it should be something for the longer term Short to medium term I think the priority should be performance, both in terms of speed and bugs, and also the general UI improvement that is being worked on. It isn’t worth adding lots of features if the game is going to grind to a halt. I can’t speak for anyone else but I would rather have less features for now and a game that runs smoothly, even at the fastest speed.

1 Like

Maybe not only research, even their skill could be included. When we look at the staff screen each one of them does have attributes, so we could use those as well to influence such times. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The current issue with the turnaround time is that because of the modified time scale (i.e. the game is not in real time), it’s not possible to manage a 45 minute turnaround for a domestic flight. So this is presently an area where we have to sacrifice some realism for the time being until we figure out what we want to do with the time scale. (for which there are many discussions you can search)

1 Like

Agreed- the time system could do with some work

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.