Unofficial ACEO Mod Manager Data

Are you sure?
I can definitely help with the aircraft data - I have a list of each airline with their aircraft operated…

Go for it :slight_smile: im planning on adding a tab with aircraft data too, to convince the devs to externalize that too :smile:

2 Likes

Based on observations on Düsseldorf Airport:

Bank:
DE Sparkasse
DE Change Group

Shop:
DE REWE City (supermarket)
DE Boss
DE Armani
DE Espirit
DE Fossil
DE H&M
DE Jack Wolfskin’s
DE Lloyd Shoes
DE Lufthansa Worldshop
DE Metropolitan Pharmacy
DE Marc O’Polo
DE Swarovsky
DE Timberland
DE Your Present

Hotel (just in case this will exist somewhen):
DE Sheraton Airport Hotel
DE Maritim Hotel

Gastronomy
DE Kamps
DE Nordsee

You can add them yourself on this spreadsheet!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tMljvFW3_C3WhZhd94ygFXW3BJGdALayji7CTOwSsfY/edit#gid=583703764

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

I am not quite sure, because some of the brands are from another country, but they actually have a store there. You can see them on the Düsseldorf Airport homepage.

In 24 hours, any companies with missing data will be removed from sheet. So if you added your favorite franchise without all the necessary data it is good time to fill them.

Of course ACEOMM data is still open to new companies as long as ALL necessary data is added.

1 Like

I have made 2 airlines for this mod

9 Likes

Guys I am thinking to create a Google Drive file to store EVERY livery of custom airlines for ACEOMM. What do you think? Also airline data on ACEOMM excel sheet will be edited so that which airline’s which aircraft is done or not

EDIT

After talking with @pderuiter we decided to use a common Google Drive.

Congratulations to Transavia Boeing 737-800 by @Guusje2 for being the very first real life livery of AirportCEO Mod Manager :smiley:

7 Likes

Good Job! I would really like to help, but I’m just wondering how we edit the liveries? Do we just paint over the files the dev’s have supplied? I can’t work out how to seperate the layers so that I can paint tails separately to the fuselage. The way it works at the moment, anything that I do just goes over the windows and features… :confused:

Right, sorry i’ve been absent for a while, a lot is going on.

I poked my head in to let you guys know a few things:

• There is a new version of the mod manager that now handles liveries and a few small other things. (Get the exe file, not any of the zips, if have yet to update those)
  • Any livery you made you can send to EG0611 or me. We’ll add the png and liveryData.json at the appropriate spot on my GDrive.
    You can view / download any liveries we have from there.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B_AYSTz1eo1AN00wZFZpZGUyQ1k

The game (and the program) support multiple liveries for the same airline / aircraft combination, so knock yourself out :slight_smile:

So if you have some skills (and even if you don’t), get cracking on those liveries :smiley:

10 Likes

10/10 stellar support! :heart_eyes_cat: :heart:

8 Likes

hi I’m new to modding actually I never done it but i want to start has anyone got a video tutorial on how to mod this game?
all I need to do is download the guide and the MDK?

video are better for me

Since the release of AirportCEO 24.0, the following liveries are created by community members and added to ACEOMM Database:

A320-200

AirCorsica_PigScroll
AirNewZealand_Rubble
AmericanAirlines_PoloGuy
Easyjet_jtb58
Lufthansa_PigScroll
United_PoloGuy
VirginAmerica_PilotKyle

ATR42-300

CapaAir_UnitedExpLivery_PoloGuy

ATR72-600

AirNewZealand_Rubble
NoRRA_PigScroll

B737-600

WestJet_c150Pilot

B737-800

Alaska_PilotKyle
ANA_RubyRose
Delta_PoloGuy
KoreanAir_RubyRose
Miami Air Int._PoloGuy
Norwegian Air Shuttle_PigScroll
Ryanair_Guusje2
SunCountyAirlines01_PoloGuy
SunCountyAirlines02_PoloGuy
Transavia_Guusje2
United_PoloGuy
WestJet_c150pilot

I wanna thank you guys for making AirportCEO Mod Manager to support real airlines :slight_smile: But there are still tens of thousands of liveries waiting ahead :wink:

5 Likes

This community is amazing. Airline modding has only just released and already we have 23 livieries available! And i know for a fact that about that same number is still a work in progress!

4 Likes

This is so exciting! We are actually making history in here and I am glad to be a part of it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And all you aspiring modders, get modelling! We need as many liveries as we can get! So no matter how good or bad you think you are, we need you! :grinning:

Just remember to name your files right…I learnt that the hard way… :wink:

2 Likes

Did the Southwest livery not get added? I saw a screen on the discord from Pologuy, and it’s my most wanted livery.

Southwest is still WIP alongside some other USA airlines

Really the best holiday gift one as a developer can get, hands down. Now we’re just gonna deliver an awesome contract system so all those liveries will get to exist in their best possible context. :heart: :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

TH THAI AIRWAYS livery please :slight_smile:
TH THAI SMILE
TH BAGKOK AIRWAYS
TH THAI AIR ASIA
TH NOK AIR