Unofficial ACEO Mod Manager Data

Reading this

Makes me believe that it is fair use. I think.

2 Likes

Make an excel spreadsheet or keep making comments with the changes.

Can you make the excel sheet, please?

You beat me to WestJet. :slight_smile:

PS: PD, I like this thread, nice one.

I can only think of a certain amount of things right now but why not add them:
Airlines:
GR Olympic
(Columbia) Avianca
IR Ryanair :wink:

@pderuiter I think we have to help you more than listing our country specific brands. So what do you need from us? x by x png or jpeg of logos? Data, info? Even some codings on notepad++ would be useful for you?

Just let us know :wink:

Yeah, i’ve noticed i’m biting off more than i can chew :slight_smile:
I’m preparing a spreadsheet and i’ll populate sith what i have now.
The response to this has been a bit more than i thought

The logo part… I dont know. I dont know how the game handles images and if i have to have specific dimensions. And i’m not sure how to process any images you guys provide.

3 Likes

Alright guys, here’s the sheet:
I’ll be adding to this as well, but feel free to add and complete the data here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tMljvFW3_C3WhZhd94ygFXW3BJGdALayji7CTOwSsfY/edit?usp=sharing

5 Likes

Looks really good, a suggestion though! There is a function the make columns sortable by alphabetical order. It would make it a lot easier to find what you’re looking for and to see if the company you want to add is already there.

2 Likes

Remember that the companies should have an appearance at airports.
For example do not add IKEA. Sure it is a large international company however it does not appear in airports. Saw some companies while I was adding CEOs that I do not think belong in a airport. Maybe they do just that I have not seen them. :wink:

Btw, well done @pderuiter :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

If someone is want to add companies but is not sure if they apply. Do what I did. Open of the web pages of some airports in you country and check out what shops and restaurants they offer. I also found a few companies I’ve never heard of but seemed to be in every airport :wink:

3 Likes

Holy Moly… Airline list just reached 200! It was 49 at the kmorning :open_mouth:

Wow. And I mean wow!
I am speechless!
Great job!

Yep nearly 200 Me, @EG0611 and few other people I dont know names of have been working on it for abour 3 hours.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it would go here or another tab. Adding additional operations like maintenance company for GA or even like what I work 2 days a week. We fly out and pick up critical patients and fly them back to the airport and then transport them to the Level 1 center here. The airport we fly out of is an international airport because we go to Mexico and Canada all the time to bring back US citizens to a state side hospital.

Forgot the point of what I meant to put in there.So is there going to be where companies can rent space on the airport land so they can use flight services and runways

Adding stuff to this thing is becoming addictive…

Wow. A website unhelpfully name there.so. Hmmm…

Knock yourself out, i have the importing part done, so the Mod Manager is updated in a matter of minutes with all the latest and greatest :slight_smile:

Now working on some statistics, to make clear how much work you guys are doing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh I forgot the space and the software thought it was a website sorry.

1 Like