CEO missing: 32
Logo missing: 17
Products missing: 2

Can i just say… 226 airlines?!
This community is awesome!
In total we now have just shy of 400 businesses

3 Likes

Well its already 246 airlines. Hell yeah!! :laughing::laughing:

Unfortunalety I start to worry about trolls who will just **** up our work. Is there something that prevents troll to mess up or completely delete all datas? Or what if they put trolling datas on excel sheets?

Nope…nothing…
I take regular backups

4 Likes

Great! I guess doing some descriptions might help…

1 Like

Yall are using google sheets the person with the sheet on their drive can go back and undo edits

1 Like

When you say descriptions @pderuiter do you mean just descriptions for in game? Or do we need to start working on parameters for each business/airline etc. So they show up in the right part of the world with realistic routes/aircraft etc. Or is that for later?

Descriptions that will show up ingame :slight_smile:
The parameter stuff is not in the files (yet), so we can’t change those.
Any info you think will be needed later can be added in the Comment column :slight_smile:

1 Like

HA!
All contractor descriptions done!
There were millions…well 37 to be precise…

And now more will be added…

4 Likes

Did you close all of the fairly reasonable (As far as I can tell) mod chats for the sole purpose of stealing all the conversation to yourself? :stuck_out_tongue:

lol. It’s called focus. There were good ideas in those other threads and by all means, if someone wants to start a separate endeavour, power to you :slight_smile:
But at this time, so close to release (we hope :slight_smile: ) it gives more results :slight_smile:

Can’t be a duplicate thread if you close all the originals eh? :wink: #TrueBusinessman

I finished ALL Turkish brands in this mod. But I feel like there are lack of brands on Shops.

Could someone please add Olympic airlines, a greek donestic carrier with a fleet of dash 8s and ATRs, they operate in tandem with aegean, the flag carrier, the ceo of olympic is Pyrros D. Papadimitriou
(Im onmobile so i cant edit the spreadsheet )

@Diegovo sure, I’ll do it now!

EDIT: All done!

1 Like

So I am working a bit on fixing the formatting errors through copy-pasting, and then adding some missing descriptions/comments

Theres also Santanders in the US

Thank you very much!

Yeah… I’ve inputted it on the spreadsheet as Spanish, since that is its country of origin.

You are welcome!