Would you like me to create a specific airport for you?

Can you make Corendon Dutch Airlines?
Corendon-Ryanair

1 Like

Is this good for you?

engines in work.

1 Like

I only have one thing to say: ITS BEAUTIFUL! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What about now?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1723927071
online now.

Even prettier. :smile:

1 Like

Glasgow International Airport in Scotland!

Maybe do it when multiple floors are released. I would be so thankful if you make this :stuck_out_tongue: (Especially since the Emirates a380 has just been placed as a normal aircraft route)

Sure, ill try it.:slightly_smiling_face:

What about the Greater Rochester International Airport.

An easy one, my hometown airport: Jorge Chavez International Airport, in Lima

I will try this one. Dou you want to wait for the multi-floors too? Or just a one-floor terminal only?

Edit: i will downscale the airport to fit the in-game world size. Since i’m unfamiliar with Lima Airport, the inside of the terminal are completely fictionalized.

Thank you for helping me! :smile:

1 Like

@ethan2226 Sorry, but building an airport with 45 degree runways and taxiways is inpossible in ACEO right now. I suggest you to request an airport without 45 degree things.

@DogeALaBrasa Current progress on Lima Jorge Chávez International Airport:

Expectation:

Yep…i know… it’s bad, but got the job done

My new project is waiting for the Oslo Gardermoen, Oslo Sandefjord (TRP), and with some modifications because there is no parking in the game. If you also want to try and bring your touch to this airport.

You airport is almost done, will be released this weekend.

Nice! Thanks!

Your airport is done, but there are alot of deadlocked people that won’t go away…:neutral_face::neutral_face: Anyway, i hope you like it. Feel free to build the shops etc. Steam Community :: Error

As we are with an early version of the game, it looks pretty decent to me, and a good first version that can be improved as the game improves too. About the downscale, it’s ok for now. One last thing, there are also some aprons at the west side, if you want to include them now. Thank you for trying, and I will try to help later!