Airport CEO 1.0-0 released

The idea is nice but the new texture doesn’t fit to anything else. :confused: The roads and taxiways are too different.
And some retro flood lights would make also a bit more vintage.

1 Like

Ya I agree, we need more vintage things, maybe like vintage cars/ airport vehicles, a vintage road along with maybe vintage taxiway. OR I have an idea, for the vintage stand there is a asphalt and concrete variant, but they cost the same and have same durability, the difference is that at the end of the stand there is a texture transition on the stand itself that would transition to the selected taxiway type thing. Tho this may be a dumb idea-

Next DLC: Vintage Airport CEO

1 Like

Now we just need giant departure boards with the flipping letters and my life is complete.

7 Likes

ACEO-44215
You cannot save a map with the name “01_test”.
It says the directory does not exist.

But you can save a map called “01”
If you then go again for “01_test” it asks you if you want to overwrite the “01”

So there is an issue with savegame names starting with numbers.

1 Like

Noice, great job! Love it, its so amazing! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not for me - my airport saves start with numbers and I have no issues whatsoever. Perhaps it’s the underscore (‘_’) that’s the issue?

1 Like

Bug report 44268
I am having a ridiculous amount of dangerous baggage loaded onto aircraft incidents. I have the baggage system as in the tutorial (the basic system) with fully trained security staff.

Use a double tier III setup, so, when the tier III is not manned, the second tier III is manned.

I guess… Though I think maybe the belts should turn of while no one is there…

2 Likes

Agreed. If a scanner isnt manned, it should disable until manned again. Never understood the reason for bags to continue through a scanner with no one there.

Maybe an element of gameplay but the incentive is already there to sufficiently staff them if it would delay bag processing :slight_smile: rather than still process them but incorrectlt

4 Likes

I think this one is important enough so I made a suggestion in the feature voting section. Scaqnner should stop on shift change.

4 Likes

Anyone else having some pathfinding issues?

What kind of?
There are always some players claiming, but often there is a mistake in the layout.

It’s planes waiting (who had already been taxiing) for a plane that has not even pushed back yet to pass

1 Like

Yes, that’s an annoying topic. :frowning:

2 Likes

Ya, planes will wait at the arrows for the plane/gate in the red box, when it’s like just starting it’s pushback

And sometimes planes will wait for a plane behind them to phase through them before continuing

Yes, every plane has it’s order and sadly blocking all paths.
It was shortly fixed before release and then it came back.

1 Like

And also, planes will sometimes do this to get to a de-icing pad, and pass though a pad on the way

And they go up because I have one-way arrows at the bottom at an attempt to help with flow

They will split to all available de-iceing pads. It’s not possible to force them to use a specific pad.