Airport CEO 1.0-0 released

yeah its exciting

1 Like

Tipp: assign two gates and two bus stops for the same large remote stand (if you don’t have it already). Then both busses will board at the same time.

1 Like

which airline do I have to sign a contract with?

Concorde to the default airlines Olympus Organization and Zoom!
Tu-144 to the default airlines Stripe Air and Crown Airlines

2 Likes

thx :grinning:

Congratulations to all at Apoapsis Studios,and all those who have assisited in getting this excellent product to release. It’s been a nice ride… :tada: :1st_place_medal: :beers: :cake:

3 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Party hard! :hugs:

But please don’t stop making patches and fixes! Please!

Tonight (Argentina hour) I will send you a short list of problems that I have had and I want you to be aware of them to prevent them from happening in the future.

Keep the party going … a little while longer! :laughing:

2 Likes

Congrats :smiley: Amazing ^^ Love the supersonic free update also. <3. Pls let us know the numbers of new players and ratings after a few days or a week :smiley: <3 <3 :D:D I’m gonna keep playing on experimental or should i go to default now? :stuck_out_tongue: Haha.

2 Likes

Huge congratulations to the devs - what a huge milestone for the studio! Cannot wait to get stuck into this again. I’ve loved following the journey over the last few years! Hope the games the huge success everyone here knows it is! Bravo!

2 Likes

Well, i’m still sending in bugs @Olof 42190 i think already forgot it. Anyway, i sent it in. I changed from experimental to stable build for 1.0 And I’m seeing some construction happening on floor 0, on floor 1.

1 Like

Congratulations! :airplane:

3 Likes

Grattis! :tada: :clinking_glasses: :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for all of the well wishes!! You should thank yourselves too, this game was indeed a community effort. We spent yesterday evening partying a little, corona style, but have spent the day going through social media and of course going over the bug feed, which is looking free of critical issues! There will be an experimental 1.0-1 deployment later tonight! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Rolling out version 1.0-1 now on the experimental branch with the following changes:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version  1.0-1

Bug

• [ACEO-42088] - Two separate variable accessing for pax when boarding a flight can cause those pax to stall if flight is dismissed during boarding process
  • [ACEO-42095] - When adding stickers, already placed stickers can sometimes change when adding more to the sticker folder
  • [ACEO-42099] - Switching between a GA and commercial stand can in rare cases cause all flights on that stand to be cancelled
  • [ACEO-42167] - Flight info displays cannot be moved
  • [ACEO-42187] - Construction material delivered to drop off sites after vehicle checkpoints not always correctly executed
  • [ACEO-42188] - Localized texts contain escape sequences
  • [ACEO-42198] - Vehicles can in extremely rare road configuration instances not completely park on point causing a park-to-unpark behavior loop deadlock
  • [ACEO-42200] - Extremely rare missing null reference exception check in emergency flight removal can cause emergency to remain active until reload
8 Likes

I’m having huge FPS drop after last 5 updates

Somehow my version is still 1.0.0

Yes, I do also see no new patch for Experimental. :slight_smile:

Can’t do much without a bug report!

Yeah sorry, version number was not updated correctly, will be fixed in next…

Could it be, that parking lots are bugged since 1.0?

1 Like