Airport CEO 1.0-0 released

Olof: “ACEO definitely is a perfectly balanced game… no exploits whatsoever… it is perfect in every way…”
The Spiffing Brit: “Hold my beer, pal”

I guess he will probably run an airport with no runways and flights but will make huge profit with selling jewelry to animals caught in a fence around the airport tower…or by charging 1000€ for using the toilets after letting the PAX run a maze to the exit

2 Likes

Congratulations guys! The whole community is so so proud of you! :partying_face:
Honestly, I’ve never ever experienced such a great game develepment journey with another game. It was always such a joy, when new devblogs (loved the writing qualtiy, humour, …) or a new major update (loved the fantastic anouncement poster designs) were published.
I really appreciate, that you as the devs, were always around the forum, open and patient for our questions, concerns and ideas. The community was always informed about the current development process (there is another airport game were it’s tough to get any news).

To sum it up: You’ve made everything right since 2015! Well done guys! This :heart: is for you!

PS: As a ramp agent working in cargo aviation, I would pay a lot for a good cargo DLC. :yum:

9 Likes

yeeaahhh :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

i wanted to cancel the contract but it’s not possible until all construction workers are picked up. (they are below zero)

now it’s geeting crazy.

I will now send a bug report.

1 Like

He clicks f9 and types in __________…

Yes, that’s the length of the code

Interesting. If you want drop your savegame, me or someone else can fix it manually in the files and clear it to 0 workers.
For me it would be tomorrow evening.

thanks for the offer but it’s not a big problem for me right now. my airport is nearly finished and i just run the game in slow speed to make money.

Bug Reported: ACEO-42168

funny fact:
Screenshot_16

1 Like

I fixed it.
Release all 424 !!! workers and the available works are going back to 180. After that i could cancel the contract.

1 Like

Congratulations and thanks for a great game! Tu-144, this is a surprise! This means there is a chance that we will hear the unsurpassed sound of the D-30 engines in the game. ))

1 Like

Cheers, friends! Congrats on a job well done. Thanks, as well, and I wish you the best going forward.

2 Likes

well done i am glad its was exciting to have 1.0 so we hope see more new things in future

1 Like

Congrats guys, and thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will take a look at it. Do you know how you made this happened? We have had some issues in rare circumstances (Save/load during drop off, etc.) with contractors.

1 Like

I’ve gotta say: New supersonic stuff is awesome!

7 Likes

Afterburners!

5 Likes

Thanks for your quick response.
I want to release all workers with click on max and release, after there was no effect i repeat this again and again. everytime the available works went to zero and the workers at the airport went to -32.
Then i close the window and wait a few minutes, after that i repeat the same again and suddenly there came workers to the airport even i don’t klick on hire workers.
I hope this could help to recreate the bug.

btw. nothing is perfect, but nearly

and thanks for this great game. it is addictive.

3 Likes

late to the party but well done
congrats!

3 Likes

Also finally got dual-door boarding working

3 Likes

Congratulations! Airport CEO was my first steam game and I’m amazed to see how far it’s come!

4 Likes

Congrats! Just a little late, though. Can’t wait to see what you guys work on next! :partying_face:

3 Likes