Airport CEO Alpha 29 released

I think “slight rotation” needs to be toned down to an even more slight rotation :wink:

(This is after a save and reload without exiting the Airport CEO program.)

[Edit: After a hard reload of ACEO and the save the same visual problem exists. The grid location of the items is unchanged, just the sprite location.]

1 Like

Oh yeah, same issue here: all my restaurants look like a warehouse where people just randomly threw chairs in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bug 10748. I had a baggage truck at a baggage bay trying to get luggage for a departing flight, but nothing was happening. The truck did not have any trailers attacked to it. I assume this is leading to no action of loading the baggage onto the truck is occurring? Just a thought.

2 Likes

I have this bug for a while now. The plane is waiting to get loaded but the service truck already finished his task. As a result, the plane his stuck and delays all following planes.
IMO, the plane is waiting for destroyed luggage to be loaded, but the service truck only loaded the non-destroyed one.

Bug report : ACEO-10753

I don’t know how to update the ticket on the ticket, but I found that when i speed up the game to 2 or 3, this issue occurs while in the first speed it doesn’t. Can it be that, in high speed and fps drop, workers miss some baggages while they load it and then the game thinks it’s all right ?

Please add more random rotation for runway please!

Yeah, that’s been fixed for tonight’s update!

Hmm, strange, we’re looking into it.

Can we PLS! get an UNASSIGNED filter in vehicles overview.

And decent A > Z sorting in the assign lists.

So, how many are assigned here? :wink: , this is just one of 3 tabs. Of 1 vehicle class. With mixed vehicle types.

Btw, whats up with PAX and Staff crossing queue lines?

What does that mean?

You see, they dont go around queues.

Queues are not unwalkable, they’re just heavily weighted agains other nodes. In some rare cases I guess it’s possible that they’d rather walk through as the cost is lower compared to a different route. Might want to increase that cost @Fredrik and ensure it’s working.

1 Like

Thanks for investigating !

I just check now, and don’t have the issue when i’m playing at normal speed. It only happens when I fast forward the game, making me believe the cause is my frames drop at faster game speeds.

Are you on the default or experimental branch?

@Jasperwillem they are currently sorted by their license plate number. I know, not fun, and I agree that they should be sorted other ways. I cannot tell you how many times I have to reassign all my vehicles, after buying a new one, so that I can look at their gate assignments in sequence to ensure all gates are good. @olof & @Fredrik do you think there is a way to add a button/drop-down to sort vehicles in several ways? (i.e. by location assignment, by plate #, purchase date, etc). Would also be nice if we could do this with staff based on the year they were hired so that if we need to slim down staffing, we can be “political” about it and not drop our longest serving employee just because this sorting method is awful.

3 Likes

Can planes that are scheduled on a stand, pls land when pushback has been ordered? Now planes give errors about “filled” stands, while the plane on that stand is queued on the taxiway traffic queue. So, it is not blocking the stand any longer, since it will leave any moment.

Seems the baggage loading has been stalled on S108 - 10768

Now I wonder if I payed enough attention last one, it seems the service round is stalled this time. > 10769

Unloading baggage stalled - 10771

Can we get a fastkey to cycle delayed flight warnings? and a fastkey to dismiss planes?

Oh, awesome, when deleting terminal blocks, you delete the stuff in it now too :smiley:

1 Like

Does anyone else have their tooltips go to the left of their cursor? It’s extremely hindering when trying to select gates/depots/lots to assign vehicles to, because when you hover over selections in those drop-downs, the tool tip goes right over your selection. Wouldn’t be so bad if the sorting in those drop-downs wasn’t so random… @Olof @Fredrik

1 Like

Occasionally, only one ramp agent arriving at corresponding remote stand, and other three are waiting at service car stop. Due to this, service round and baggage loading process very slow.

Yes, yes, yes, it’s very uncomfortable

3 Likes

I am in the experimental branch, but it already happens for more than 2 weeks.
At the beginning, i was just restarting the game when i started to have a lot of frame drops, but playing at normal speed fix it. When i play in fast speeds, the game always start to drop, postponing departures or getting the luggage issue, which rapidly increase the amount of passenger at the airport (i go from 6-8k to 15-20k in a couple of minutes) making the drops and the situation even worse.