Airport CEO Alpha 33 released (The Big Bird Update)

looks like you’re truck is offset, i had that and they were clipping into another biulding

yeah it was in-between two deicing fluid depots. It usually only does that on speed 3…

mine was on speed uno and that happend :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Already made a bug report about point 1 four days ago.

The pixel size in the game is adjusted by 256x256 so we cannot support any other format than this at this point.

2 Likes

I though 512 x 256 was supported for logos.

does anyone game crash just after the loading window just disappear ?

From what I can work out, flight planner supports both sizes, logos is only 256x256. I discovered that when I made my logo mod for Wellington.

3 Likes

For some reason I’m not able to get to the airport naming screen. When I hit the confirm location thing nothing happens but if I spam the button I go straight into the game. Also bug reporting is broken.

1 Like

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend, we sure did and some of us in the team could not contain their passion for solving bugs so despite this being the first day of the week we have a large batch of important fixes available to you all.

Alpha 33.3-1 brings the following changes:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 33.3-1

Improvement

• [ACEO-18759] - Refueling process of large aircraft sped up

Bug

• [ACEO-11121] - Sidewalk tiles lose lighting effect after being rebuilt
  • [ACEO-11879] - Repair costs are not dynamically updating in runway panel
  • [ACEO-17467] - Passengers can in rare cases get stuck due to a queueing related exception
  • [ACEO-17598] - Service truck can in rare instances get stuck on baggage bay
  • [ACEO-18244] - Baggage not visible on trailer when changing floors
  • [ACEO-18270] - Baggage can in rare instances get stuck on tilt trays if the setting is changed during operation
  • [ACEO-18398] - Baggage can in rare instances fail to get flagged as successfully arrived to baggage claim area
  • [ACEO-18553] - No warning message appears if aircraft fails to de-ice due to lack of de-icing trucks at de-icing pad
  • [ACEO-18617] - Parking fees not correctly reset at hour change for budget overview panel
  • [ACEO-18635] - Deleting sidewalks cause performance degradation
  • [ACEO-18646] - Arriving passenger can in certain instances get incorrect behavior setting causing them to fail to leave the airport
  • [ACEO-18732] - Rare uncaught NullReferenceException in service vehicle behavior can cause aircraft to get deadlock
  • [ACEO-18748] - Runway entrance doesn't warn if it's not properly connected to a runway
  • [ACEO-18763] - Minor typos in utility building descriptions
  • [ACEO-18787] - Large pushback truck categorized as small in vehicle panel
  • [ACEO-18789] - Uncaught NullReferenceException can cause demolition of parking lots deadlock
  • [ACEO-18805] - Excessive amount of hazardous haulers spawned when waste depot invokes trash pickup
  • [ACEO-18831] - Aircraft saved with a path plotted to a runway can deadlock if reloaded into conditions which require de-icing and the only taxiway path to a runway is through a de-icing pad
  • [ACEO-18842] - Incorrect zone connection between jetway stand and terminal causing ramp agents to fail path
  • [ACEO-18846] - Fuel type sign for fuel trucks become visible when passing through a road check-point and hauling de-icing fluid

We are still very much on track for a default release this week, most likely on Wednesday if we do not break something important in a future update (lol). Our Steam rating has since the release of Alpha 33 on the experimental branch taken a turn for the better which is another indication that we should move on to default as soon as possible.

Huge thanks for all the bug reports you’re sending: Keep 'em coming and we’ll deliver fixes!

18 Likes

downloaded. :partying_face:

1 Like

update seems to have removed all the one way taxiway markings.

1 Like

Yessss! Finally we have large aircraft. Just really hope you guys can get the loading times down and then create a larger map. Other than that, its great!

Do you see An error occurred reading Mod.json when loading the saved game?

Thank you devs for so many updates! You are doing an amazing job!
I have a question - do you (gamers) have bug with highlighted PAX in green? They used to be visible when boarding desk was clicked to know which passengers are going by this flight. Right now it’s only visible after changing floor - and then there are just green dots. I reported this bug quite time ago, but it’s still happening and I think it’s really helpful.
Second question do you also have a lot of notifications about passengers couldn’t find their way but they find it seconds later?

2 Likes

Well, congratulations.
Although I do not know if Steam is the best means of measuring success - they themselves have some problems currently facing the music for altering their UI. I do not know, how much impact this has, but this continues since client launch on 30th.
The list itself looks very nice and I am looking forward to trying it out once the version hits default branch! :slight_smile:

Been opening and closing ACEO for the past couple hours testing out liveries and I just opened itup to A33.3-2 and its showing this kind of stuff EVERYWHERE :joy: @Olof

2 Likes

The labels didn’t load

Hold on, we broke something, sit tight… :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Update rolled back! :wink:

3 Likes

Just a little (now working…) hot-fix for the missing taxiway signs:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 33.3-2

Bug

• [ACEO-18850] - One-way taxiway markings disappearing on load
6 Likes