Fokker F100

I made a separate topic for that. But the most beautiful plane I saw is Fokker F100…
This plane is very iconic and really nice medium jet… Hopefully Mr @Rubble Will watch this thread… And implement that beauty, I know that he’s currently working on 787-8 But maybe in future he will make it… Here’s my favourite liveries on it

3 Likes

I’m watching :slight_smile: In addition to the 787-8 the Piper Cherokee and Vision Jet. The majority of the planes introduced will be through votes I believe, there are some tucked away in various stages of development that have not been announced.

5 Likes

Oh some great info :wink:

I still remember making a trip down to KHYI, and they were scrapping one. Such a sad sight seeing one go.

1 Like

Yeah, #Fokker4Life

1 Like

I support every aircraft and love them. But can someone please tell me why everyone loves the F100? The aircraft is nice, but personally I have never been on one. @JuliusTheCanadianAv

1 Like

Rumor has it that Julius is married to a Fokker F100… :wink:

4 Likes

@Sepone Haha!

2 Likes

:shushing_face: Hahaha! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Found another one :joy:

2 Likes

@JuliusTheCanadianAv The last fokker 100 from helvetic airways landed.

Bye bye :wave:

3 Likes

WHYYYYY :sob::sob:

:wave::wave::wave: Yeah it must be a pleasure to fly a fokker

Yeah I cried all yesterday’s evening :sob: goodbye my queen I guess :sob: :wave: :wave:

Well, @JuliusTheCanadianAv, if you wanna walk around and sit in a Fokker 100, I’d recommend you to go to Schiphol or Aviodrome.

Schiphol Panorama Terrace Aviodrome Aviation Theme Park

1 Like

I have flown Fokker in past Austrian and Lufthansa :smile:

Oh my god.

Probably will book Carpatair Fokker 100 flight in near future :grinning:

1 Like

#Fokker4President

1 Like

I recently was at Schiphol Airport and I almost cried when I saw this…

2 Likes