FORUM GAME: Aviation Trivia!

You mean Tenerife and 2 B747 ?

1 Like

Thatā€™s the accident yes

1 Like

One of those planes was incredibly unlucky; it was also the first 747 to be hijacked.

1 Like

True, but thatā€™s not the right answer!

1 Like

Those planes were the same (I mean two B 747)

1 Like

Also true, but yet again not the right answer

1 Like

I think thats your question is too big (too open). Can you specify it?

1 Like

One of the two involved airframes holds a historic mark on its name.

1 Like

PanAm B 747 Clipper Victor ?

1 Like

You got me wrong, it has thing to do with the name itself, one of the two planes was involved in a significant event in the past. And yes it was the Clipper Victor

1 Like

So, wich plane was used in the movie ā€œSpies like usā€?

1 Like

Not this one

1 Like

It was the first Boeing 747 to operate a scheduled commercial service?

1 Like

Yes! Thatā€™s what I was looking for

1 Like

Yeah ! So now its time for my question. (I already asked it but in the wrong time). So wich plane was used in the movie ā€œSpies like usā€? (sorry, but i didnā€™t understood You then) Made in Google translate. May contain errors

1 Like

I do not understandā€¦One of those planes was hijacked, the first 747 to be hijacked, but the hijacking had nothing to do with the accident, as the hijacking happened well before tenerife.

1 Like

Perhaps this link will clear things up:

https.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenerife_airport_disaster

1 Like

I donā€™t think he was suggesting the hijacking had anything to do with the incident, was just stating that the aircraft wasnā€™t very lucky, having been hijacked and involved in the worldā€™s largest air traffic incidentā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m well aware of the disaster, yes. The question asked for something special about one of the airframes involved, which necessarily had to have happened before the airframe was destroyed at Tenerife.

2 Likes

It was the first Boeing 747 to operate a scheduled commercial service.

1 Like