Random Aviation & Airport CEO Polls

Maybe, it’s just in my life i have only seen about a dozen of them so they aren’t exactly popular where I am.

I’ve actually never seen an Embraer, Bombardier or Leerjet actually.

On the subject of planes, it’ll be interesting if planes from companies like Comac and Sukhoi are included.

Release Date Poll 2.0
When will it be released?

• September 17
  • September 18
  • September 19
  • September 20
  • September 21
  • September 22
  • September 23
  • September 24
  • September 25
  • September 26
  • September 27
  • September 28
  • September 29
  • September 30
  • Later than September

0 voters

1 Like

I think in a few days

You beat me to it lol

Semi off-topic but… do you own

• OpenTTD/Transport Tycoon Deluxe
  • Cities Skylines
  • Transport Fever
  • SimAirport
  • (A flight simulator)

0 voters

What’s the question?

Do we like?
Do we own?
Do we want the development of this game to follow in the same style as these titles?

Cities Skylines is good, though they could do a bit more UI improvement in my mind.
Transport Fever is great until you build anything, then performance falls down. Also the lack of detailed timetabling irritates me. OpenTTD is similar on the timetabling front, though it is marginally more sophisticated. I am a vanity fan and do like nice graphics however which is why I marginally prefer Transport Fever to OpenTTD. That being said I’ve put a significant amount more time into OpenTTD as it’s such a vast game and, once you get around the graphics, it’s got so much gameplay.

1 Like

Thank you, i forgot to mention that… and yes, openttd has a much better gameplay, but the graohics are poor unless you use zbase…but still…

Strange to see votes for game release tomorrow or Tuesday. Devs said a while back we would get at least 2 days notice, so anything before Wednesday is already out.

Even using a 32bb or a 64bb texture map doesn’t make it particularly realistic as you cannot get the beautiful sweeping railway curves you can in Transport Fever. I just wish the cargo distribution was more like CargoDist in Transport Fever. I liked CargoDist :stuck_out_tongue:

I also wish there were competing companies and larger maps. The map size in OpenTTD is brilliant. Of course performance and more stuff always fight against each other (as I’m sure our wonderful devs are battling with as we speak!)

2 Likes

They also said a while back the game would be released in august: :stuck_out_tongue:

What do you prefer?

• Airports with a tower.
  • Airports without a tower.

0 voters

Or we could put @kykatro’s poll in a different form…
September:

0 voters

What question is that? :joy::thinking: Every Airport needs a Tower, except the small airfields for GA traffic? There is no real learning effect from this poll. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

SO according to the poll the game will be released on the 22nd, take note devs. Also no-one likes non-tower airports, interesting personally i thought there would be some VFR lovers out there that just wanna fly a plane but I guess not…

What will the review ratings be like on steam (In stars, the best method of rating)

0 voters

Note whoever votes less than 5 is a traitor!!!

Arghh, that’s not how you display non-parametric data though! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I don’t want to create some sort of witch hunt so i changed it to average!
Edit: ahh you weren’t talking to me!

What’s your favourite number???

0 voters

I feel this is what the topic’s coming to…

1 Like

No 42 642 859?
What is the world coming to? :grinning:

This is actually a vaguely interesting question, because as you’ve already demonstrated people pick the number 7 more often than you’d expect!

2 Likes