Real Airline Creations - Screenshot Megathread

If i turn all the effects off it works though

1 Like

If you’re colouring the whole body I would suggest using the color [sic] overlay option on the respective layer. Much easier. That color [sic] overlay is the reason your paint bucket does not work as well.

Sorry but I’m a photoshop novice :grimacing: How do you do that?:joy::+1:

Here’s my Qantas again with a few more bits on display.

When I make B737800_19 I will copy the 18 folder and just drop in replacement artwork with another tail no. into 19. Game will see it and it just works.

1 Like

Do you see the eye at the side of color [sic] overlay on the effects section, click on that and you can then choose a colour for the body. Adjust the slider for strength etc.

Avianca group liveries on test.

5 Likes

Good to see something that is ontopic. I like it, very neat design! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

The latest one for today, and for brazillian division of Avianca.

Now, it’s time to work on “Gracias” special C/S, Costa Rica AVA/TACA hybrid livery and on ATR’s.

7 Likes

At first I didn’t really like it, but now it is one of my favorites… that tail looks so amazing IRL. Even in top down view it looks good.

6 Likes

It is not gray :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Avianca group fleet is complete!

5 Likes

Revamp of Jet2, and a mystery airline I was mucking about with :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi @EG0611 Jetstar is on its way. Just some in-game testing and will be flying your way very shorty.

They seem to have a couple of different styles on the writing it seems.

7 Likes

Beautiful :open_mouth:

1 Like

A few of my latest liveries - @scaramonga, I don’t mind if you submit Jet2 as well - the more the merrier! :grinning:

4 Likes

I wasn’t happy with the silver of the Jetstar livery and had a report it was crashing the game. I’ve asked @EG0611 to look into to see if it crashed his game too. I’ve changed the JSON file that had a % sign and written percent instead. Let me know if it still crashes your game @NZ_Simplicity, new version sent over. If it all works EG I’ll send you the revised livery. I think this is a better render of silver, such a difficult colour, much like the alu VF had to tangle on AA. Still not 100% happy, ugh.

5 Likes

LOT liveries in preparation, I’m testing 736, 738 and CRJ 700 …
examples below …
:flight_departure:

7 Likes

Alaska A320 since the first Virgin America A320 has been repainted in Alaska’s livery yesterday.

5 Likes

A new, obviously prestigious airline has touched down! :grinning:

6 Likes

Jetstar Japan arrives at Wellington for a promotional visit. The livery caught me off guard as I thought it was the same as regular Jetstar. Alas, nope. The tail is quite a bit different :cry: and ended up having to regenerate those assets.

@EG0611 Just some testing and then its winging its way to you.

Additional, a teaser for the next livery…

A Jetstar and Jetstar Japan arrive side-by-side at Wellington Int.

7 Likes