The Airline Design Contest Finally Vote

Before all this ends, i got a question to all you designers…

wich programms did you use to make your artworks? i am curious :slight_smile:

In my case (Crown Airlines) i used Illustrator cs 6 all the way untill i imported the graphiks in their design psd.

So… any cool new or bizarre software involved?

Is it not called a design competition so it’s about the designs not the names and you can change your vote at any point until the end of the contest.

1 Like

Photoshop & Illustrator

I used CorelDraw to design Allure.

I understand the issue, but did you really have to say it 5 times?

1 Like

I used Photoshop, and a lot of faith in my ability to learn a new program within a few hours! :wink:

CorelDraw? Is this still a thing?

designed in Illustrator CC and imported to Photoshop CC

I accept! there should not be live counting and percentage present! many confusions could’ve been avoided

Its like 8 y.o. but I still own the license and I know exactly how it works, so for me, yes definitely still a thing.

Small reminder for everyone to stay on topic and keep a firendly tone. Only just over six hours to go! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I used only Photoshop

The Airline Design Contest Finally vote has now closed! Thank you to all participants and everyone who’s voted. We will now tally the results of the community vote and, as some of you are aware of, since the finally voting this time around was a bit more rocky than the last time we will take an additional day to look over the results and the voting process before we present the list of final winners. We can already now confirm that there will be a few “Dev’s save” choices by us, the more winners the merrier.

The winners will be presented in a new thread tomorrow and since the vote is now over, this thread will be locked. Thank you once again! :flight_departure:

10 Likes