The Airline Design Contest Winners

Good evening airport CEO!

After one day of consideration we have now selected the final winners for the Airline Design Contest! The winners consist of the top ten voted airlines as well as four Dev’s choice, airlines that we as developers think really do have a place in Airport CEO.

:trophy: Airline Design Contest Winners :trophy:

• Tulip Airlines
  • Crown Airlines
  • Allure
  • Forrest Air
  • Goose Wings Airlines
  • Zoom
  • Fly Penguin
  • Sky Fly
  • Olympus Organization
  • Indian Aviation
  • UKair (Dev’s choice)
  • Havana (Dev’s choice)
  • Atom Air (Dev’s choice)
  • Wildcat Air (Dev’s choice)

Congratulations to the winners, to everyone who’s participated, to the community and to us! For those who have won, we will be in contact with you via the Forum over the next week to handle the details.

Hurra! :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Zoom! Was really nice

4 Likes

Glad Atom was picked by devs, one of my top 5.

6 Likes

Thanks so much! Im happy my airline Atom Air got picked by the devs! Congratulations everybody.

2 Likes

Super happy that Atom got picked, was a great design.

4 Likes

Awesome. Thanks everyone who voted Forrest Air. I’m super pleased to see the devs choice. Good choosing. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Aside from those who won, I’m happy the dev’s saved Havana. It had that great ‘holiday destination’ feel :slight_smile:
I’m also happy about UK Air, although… I guess it depends on what ‘changes’ are required.

Anyway, congrats to all the winners :wink:

6 Likes

thanks for Goose Wings voters :+1:

2 Likes

Happy to see more than 10 selected. Congrats to all winners.

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone that voted for The Olympus Organization! You are all beautifull people!

Thanks to everyone who voted for SkyFly Airlines! I still can’t believe that we ended up first in the voting! As for the others that won/got selected, congratulations! If your design was not selected, don’t be sad! There was a lot of potential so let’s hope there will be new contests in the future in which you can once again express your creativity!

4 Likes

A shame Treeswift wasn’t saved, maybe some day it will make it. 4 of my 5 were voted or saved so I guess that is good enough.

3 Likes

Thank you people who for voting Allure, it’s awesome. Also congratulations to the 13 other designs who made it.

Congratulations all! Really liking the devs’ choices! :grinning:

Congats to all. Don’t forget to mention your parents, spouses, kids, the devs, fellow nominees, agent and God in your acceptance speeches.

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners, I look forward to welcoming all your new airlines to my airport soon!! (Correct price negotiated of course :wink: )

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winters!!!

1 Like

Congrats to the winners!

1 Like

Any idea when the first designs will be inplemented?

1 Like

Only 2 of my voted designs are here :frowning: