The Airport CEO Airline Design Contest

Here is mine:

TravellAIR was establised in 2001, starting out as a small charter airline in eastern Europe, currently it operates a mixed fleet of 40 Boeing 737NG (mainly -800) for short haul and 12 Boeing 787 Dreamliner for long haul operation. Destinations include the Mediterrean, Caribbean, and East-Asian holiday destinations, but during winter the airline wet-leases its excess aircraft and crew for other airlines under ACMI contract, that is why You will be able to spot it’s aircrafts all around the world.

15 Likes

Jesus… Not some of them but ALL of the photos are amazing. They ALL must be included to the game.

Why don’t developers share templates of each aircraft? I am sure these guys can create their own fleet :smiley: and of course the weight on developers’ shoulders will be reduced.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, after seeing this competition, I’m not only curious, but now I’m also paying attention as well.

Anyway, here’s my design (yes, I’m a poor “designer”). It’s actually based on a real airlines which is now already closed, mainly due to the many safety violations, incidents, and a disastrous accident.

But, as the story proceeds, does the bird stays to become Icarus, or will he be reborn as a Phoenix?

12 Likes

Wow you guys are knocking me out of the water!! Lol!

These are all very unique liveries!! Very nice!

2 Likes

I’m not that good with PS, infact my file is a mess, but i’m happy for the final result, not the best design of the thread, but the best i can do.

Voli Raziel was born in 1963 with only one seaplane, a DHC-3 Otter named “Angelo” doing charter flights between the Mediterranean Sea islands.
In the years after, the services provided did not change, but the fleet began to grow, in 1971 the company was operating 12 De Havilland. Seaplane era was going to an end, but thankfully the former CEO decided to expand to standard aircrafts.
Now the original seaplanes are fully dismissed, but “Angelo” is parked in front of the company building.
Raziel fly (name changed in 1983 to give a more international footprint) now operates:
• 4 De Havilland DHC-7
• 9 Bombardier Dash 8 (in different configurations)
• 3 DHC-6 Twin Otter
• 4 Cessna 208 Grand Caravan
• 8 CRJ-200 and
• 3 CRJ-700
for a total of 31 planes.
The principal business of the company is charter flights but they offer a regular service on some routes (primarily to and from the islands).

13 Likes

I edited my post to include this as well

Airline: Mystic Air
Type of Travel: Domestic Mainline
Type of Planes: B737, B757, A319, A320, A321, BCS100
Back-story of Airline (optional): Wanting to become an airline that’s “Out of this world”, Rodney Manchester started the airline with that slogan. With complimentary colors of Purple, Blue and Teal the airline pleases the eyes, and has mood lighting inside to reflect. While not seen here, the seats have accent trims to compliment the paint scheme. This airline specializes in comfort and exceptional guest service.

This airline MAINLY focuses on coast to coast air travel, and may offer regional service as well, with use of the CRJ700 and CRJ900.

2 Likes

Wow, great planes and great stories! I love how this brings the community even more alive

2 Likes

Okay, so my second (and final) submission is the much more prestigious Claymore Airways.

Claymore is Scotland’s flag carrier airline, based in Glasgow with focus cities in Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Inverness. They have recently expanded with new hubs in Cardiff, Manchester and Gatwick. Pitched as a “normal” airline, passengers can enjoy a Scottish welcome with a buy-on-board service of the finest produce from the country. Business class passengers can look forward to a complimentary offer.

Claymore operates short routes to the isles with DH6 aircraft, with its longer domestic and European routes taken on by its fleet of 737s, CRJ-700s and BAe 146s. Future expansion to long haul services is being explored by the company, with A330s and B787s strong contenders to join the fleet.

10 Likes

@me123 I must say the engines look very classy! Nice job!

1 Like

There is no picture yet.

Airline: TransAreo International Airways. Intercontinetal flights. Normal tickets prizes.

TransAero was founded in 1951. It started as a small local company serving the western cost (USA), with only 3 DC-3. Four years later, in 1955 the airline has already served flights throughout the USA with 6 DC-4, 3 DC-7 and 4 Super Constellation fleets. In 1958 as an first airline, TransAreo bought Boeing 707 gaining a monopoly on flights in the North America. Since then, the airlines have grown steadily. Its development was halted only in 1973, during the fuel crisis.The only reason, that airline came away unscathed, unlike other companies was a great director Scott C. McMullin. He saved the lines from the effects of collapse and prepared for a new “unspoiled” market after the crisis After more than 40 years. TransAero still occupies one of the top places in the world rankings. Such high ratings provide reasonable ticket prices and a very large range of destinations served by a huge fleet of aircraft such as B 737, CRJ 700 and 900, B 747, B 787, A 340 and A 380.

Made in Google Translate. May containe errors. Please be forgiving.

1 Like

Hello, i am from Germany =) and My English ist not so good and my PS skills too :frowning: .
I have trying just for fun.

“Nova Starline was founded in the end of 1991 and is a exclusive airline with a fleet of multiple learjets to transport people safe and noble to their destination.”

Sorry for the shortly Description.
greets from Germany and good Luck to all participator.

9 Likes

Many good looking designs over here :slight_smile: I wanna post my design and hopefully it will wall in taste for someone. :blush:

My short story:
Exehaug was established in 2014 by an ambitious Norwegian group of businessmen. The group chose to call the new airline ‘Exehaug Airways’ and invested heavily in comfort and long-haul flight. The aircraft consists of type ‘Boeing’ series and would in the long term purchase aircraft Airbus series. Prices are a bit average more expensive than other airlines’ pricing, but it should be said that the price is worth it to pay for.

10 Likes

my second attempt! much better than my first awful one hope u guys like it.

8 Likes

To be honest, i like your first picture better :grin:
But them both arent bad at all :slight_smile:
Looks everyone making intresting designs! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a quick question, is it allowed to paint the sharklets/winglets?

1 Like

Some neat submissions so far. Hope to get to working on mine sometime in the next few days. Good luck everyone.

1 Like

Yes. I think so. It was somewhere in forum.

1 Like

You may not edit the layers that are marked as such. But nothing prevents you from adding a layer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any similarities are accidental

9 Likes