logo%20contest1
logo with IATO
FONT: cousine regular
COLOUR : RGB( 191,191,177) HEXACODE #bfbfb1

1 Like

LOGO WITHOUT IATOlogo%20contest2

1 Like

All entries use OpenSans.

Forum would only let me post one image for each post and three maximum in the thread since I’m a new member, so I had to post as a composite of all eight. I have each saved as separate files with and without the airport code (vector files and .png). Enjoy! Cheers!

10 Likes

This is planned to close in 2 days… Any chances that this could be extended? There’s been quite a few wonderful logos made, but I feel like there needs to be more.

you snooze you loose! :joy: :crazy_face:

@twocflyer It’s called working nonstop. I just haven’t had time to get back to the photoshop.

Some random logo’s I quickly created because I only noticed this contest just now.
Single image, because new users are not allowed to post more than one image, but I have them separately too.

8 Likes

So frustrated. I had two or three more logos that I wanted to put in, and I’ve just not had a chance to do them because I’ve been working so much.

Put the ideas in then, they can be refined after.

2 Likes

you have 6 hours. get em in! would love to see another idea from ya!

1 Like

One more last minute entry! Again, I have a version without the code, but its limiting the number of images I can post at once /:

takeoff-code

Summary

Blue Takeoff
Font used: Bebas Neue Regular
Font color: #232320

7 Likes

I created a few quick designs -
Font - OpenSans Light in black

2 Likes

ACEO Aiport Logotype Design #3

Just in time. I thought of an interesting concept and decided to go with it

Main Design

Entry%203%20-%20Main%20Design%20256x256

Alternative Design

Entry%203%20-%20Alternative%20Design%20256x256

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

The contest has now closed! We have begun reviewing the submissions and will announce the winner in combination with next week’s dev blog!

The topic will remain closed until then and will be opened once again when the winners are announced.

Fantastic job everyone! :paintbrush:

7 Likes

Winners of the Airport Logotype Design Contest!

The time has come to declare the winners of the airport logotype design contest! Before we do that, we'd like to thank EVERYONE who submitted designs and to those who voted and discussed in this thread! The game will look so much better thanks to all of you.

The winners will be presented below. The order is not sorted from first to last place - all of you secured first place with these submissions. Before we chose the winners, we had a look at them in game to make sure they represented the game as good as possible.

From @twocflyer we got the following 4 submissions:

@pikaste provided this set of “themed” logos:

We also got this from them:

@zthomas had this set that looked really cool in game:

From @Michaelbrown1995 we got the tag-logo (we might remove the quote though):

@bootsie123 gave us this logo with a retro feel to it:

@ethurstin provide ACEO with these two logos:

@SolarCola gave us a minimalistic logo that will always look good:

From @aapk76 and @_18Mangoes we got these, that might be changed to those below to look better in-game:

image (_18Mangoes)

(from in-game menu)
image (from in-game menu)

To all of you, CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU! :tada:

What happens now?

If you are amongst the winners, please send us the highest resolution file (.png, .jpg, or preferrably .psd) to alexander@apoapsisstudios.com, so we ensure the best quality version of the logotype.

The winners will receive a PM with some agreements to the rights of the designs. The key to ACEO will be sent after these agreements are accepted.

If you didn't win

We don't take any contribution for granted and are so thankful to all of you who submitted. If you still want to see your logotype in ACEO, we have launched the implementation of moddable airport logos and is now fully supported by Steam Workshop. That way you can use your own logo and share it with the community! As of the recent Alpha 33-update, the airport logotype now also appears on your airport's vehicles. Details and instructions on how to make an airport logotype mod will be posted in another thread.

Thank you!

Once again, thank all of you, and we hope you will like ACEO's new logotypes.
15 Likes

Great designs. Congrats all.

Woo Hoo! Thanks to all that voted. And A BIG CONGRATS to all the other winners :clap::clap::clap: ! @Alexander , I sent you my GIMP files to ya. Let me know if you need anything else. Can’t wait to see my avatar in the game :heart_eyes::crazy_face::nerd_face:

5 Likes

Awesome! Great job to the winners. The designs all look really great and are pretty unique. :clap::clap: :smile:

(@Alexander I sent my design as an SVG and two different PNGs. Let me know if you need anything else)

5 Likes