Unofficial ACEO Mod Manager Data

Since game release is postponed what about let’s work on this mod deeper? Especially on airlines and logos? If @Fredrik and @Olof give us a direction and/or what should we focus on we may even make progress on it.

I understand what you’re saying, but let’s not ask of them to work on airline modding at this time :smiley:

I do see a certain lack in the shops / restaurants department.

The logos…ah yes, the logos… If anyone would have a decent solution for that, i’d be much obliged

2 Likes

Cool, that was just my opinion. Looking forward to contributing too!

And the problem with logos is that you don’t have a site to store them?

Logos should be subject to fair use and no laws will be broken using them in the mod. As long as you dont represent what the logo is for, say use McDonalds and have them selling aviation fuel, you shoud be fine.

Ill think about it. Also how to add the logos to the sheet

No one will care whose logo we use. Trust me I have been in modding business before.

What we have to know is the format of logo, the size, with background or no, OR before all, how ACEO game engine reads them?

As png. Background doesnt matter. But it looks better usually without

Okay, i added a column you can put a link to a png file in. That way i can decide later if the program should download the images on the user’s computer or if i download them and offer the total package

My idea is pictures should be downloaded with mod manager.

Btw picture size? 256x256 is good? It is an average of 24 Kb so 500 company’s total logo size would be 12 MB which is not that bad.

Something like that yes, but not all companies accomodate us with a neat logo that size.

I reckon in a week or so, we could ask our resident artists to make some for the companies that lack 1 (and its clear an attempt has been made)

Ill try to find out any size requirements

Just following up on the UK Airlines:

UK Virgin Atlantic Airways
UK British Airways
UK RyanAir
UK TUI (formally Thomson)
UK Titan Airways
UK Eastern Airways (Regional)
UK BMI Regional
UK BAE Systems (Corporate)
UK Atlantic Airlines
UK Excel Aviation (Regional)

UK Shops:

UK Boots
UK WH Smiths
UK Accessorize
UK Burberry
UK Bvlgari
UK Bally
UK Armani Collezioni
UK Hugo Boss
UK Case
UK Kath Kidston
UK Chanel
UK Dior
UK Dixons Travel
UK Hamleys
UK Glorious Britain
UK Excess Baggage Company
UK Dunhill
UK Fortnum & Mason
UK Harrods
UK M & S Simply Food
UK No 1 Lounges
UK Lacoste
UK MAC
UK Paul Smith
UK Mont Blanc
UK Mulberry
UK Ray Ban
UK Rolex
UK Rolling Luggage
UK Sim Local
UK Sunglass Hut
UK Superdry
UK Prada
UK Swarovski
UK Sunglasses Boutique
UK The Bookshop by WH Smith
UK Ted Baker
UK Travelex
UK Tiffany & Co
UK Voyager
UK Versace
UK World Duty Free
UK World of Whiskeys

UK Restaurants / Cafes / Bars

UK Café Nero
UK Costa
UK Starbucks
UK Seafood Bar
UK Carluccios
UK Eat.
UK Fortnum & Mason Bar
UK Giraffe
UK Wagamama
UK Gordon Ramsay Plane Food
UK Itsu
UK Pret A Manger
UK Strada
UK Pilots
UK The Five Tuns
UK Wetherspoons
UK Yo Sushi
UK Byron Burger
UK Pizza Express
UK McDonalds
UK Five Guys
UK Frankie and Bennys
UK TGI Fridays
UK Bella Italia
UK Ask
UK Burger King
UK KFC
UK Gregs
UK Cafe Rouge
UK Gourmet Burger Company
UK La Tasca
UK Subway
UK Wondertree
UK Waitrose
UK Harry Ramsdens

Hope this is at all helpful

@simonp7 you can also add these brands to the list. It is open to the public project

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tMljvFW3_C3WhZhd94ygFXW3BJGdALayji7CTOwSsfY/edit#gid=1094085410

3 Likes

Ninja’d :slight_smile:

As EG0611 said, we’ve started a public spreadsheet where you can enter the data yourself (as much as you know anyways) :slight_smile:

This way i am no longer a bottleneck :slight_smile:

The data in this sheet is imported into the Mod Manager, which in turn installs the businesses to your ACEO install directory.

2 Likes

I’m on it fellas - I’ll add my list into the spreadsheet where it has not already been added :wink:

Great job by the way

1 Like

Good news everyone!

I can confirm that ALL commercial airlines across Europe and West Asia has been added to the list! :smiley:

EDIT: And congratulations on our 350 th airline.

5 Likes

Great work :slight_smile: that means we have about 700 businesses in total! Let’s see if we can reach 1000 before release :wink:

4 Likes

Challenge accepted :wink:

By the way, i have confirmation that - although the game handles them quite well if they arent - square images is the preferred way for optimal viewing pleasure :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m confused on how to differentiate “Medium” and “Big”, especially if we add MNEs in-game. What’s the major difference?

This is in addition to the operational scope of these companies. I.e., an Indian construction company has a similar wealth compared to an Austrian company, with the difference being that the Indian company only focus on India while the Austrian operates out of several major European countries.