Volume please ~ New build

Moved most PAX services underground

Large (international) wing up.

Still clearing base level room; removed all “loops” related to service roads, it is getting more efficient now.

Busytime;

Burned about 20 million to get Large stands going.

1 Like

Small terminal added

Underground works getting a bigger and bigger footprint;

1 Like

Slowly adding more large stands, income does not go up spectacular, only when opening shops that are not filled in time.

1 Like

That looks interesting, maybe i can use some ideas from that.
You build the gates without airbridges, is it because of the costs or is it better for pathfinding?

1 Like

Less upkeep costs for terminal blocks and also easyer logistics indeed.

What is your world size?

5 blocks, so LARGE.

Is there an anti-icing treatment?

I did not add any “services” yet :wink:

to fill all stands, I just have accepted more and more flight operators.

How then do you have an overall rating of 96% when you have no de-icing, no catering, no airplane cleaning service? It turns out that the rating system is a complete mess here. How so? @Olof @Fredrik

No idea, haha.

Then 6, not 5. 3 * 2.

1 Like

I did not count the start block

Added more security stations; most of my check-ins have queues on them, just a few not :smiley: haha, you can see here, lol.

1 Like

I like it, go on. ))
I see that you are everything that can be built underground, i.e. you squeeze the benefit out of every square meter. It looks quite absurd, but most importantly, it helps to achieve the maximum number of passengers. Not bad! :+1:

1 Like

Yes, everything is underground, only thing I never do, is allow nightflights, so, if there are delays, stands can catch up every day, but also cleaners and other stuff that needs time.

It’s strange. You are losing a lot of traffic due to downtime at night. If the processes at the airport are properly organized, then there can be no problems with night delays.

It is delays in general, if you plan flights non stop, delays are never corrected due to non stop planning.

Did I understand you correctly that planes will not fly at your airport at night? )

I have nightlights disabled, but I did research it, to not get fines when there are delays.

Oh, I let it run afk for a while, but I was making a loss… and my last manual save was from early afternoon :frowning: ~ maybe have to boot up night flights. Also, lost about 4 hours of building. Another issue is the shops timing out of contracts, since they do not make their needed PAX amount, even with 15 k pax on field every day.