What was the first plane you have ever flown?

My first flight ever was with a Tupolev 154M from Berlin to Varna from Bulgarian Air Charter. That was an adventure! :joy:

1 Like

My first plane I flown was A320 Wizzair, from Gdańsk to Lübeck. I was 3 when I flown!
Come-arrivare-a-Danzica-collegamenti-aeroporto-Danzica-Lech-Walesa-centro-di-Danzica-Wizzair

1 Like

Olympic Air Dash 8 Q400 from Athnes to Rhodes

1 Like

The very first aircraft i flew is maybe a Garuda DC-10, maybe -30 variant, from SUB-CGK-LHR. The first one i more remembered fondly is a 747, from SUB-CGK-JED.

The very first aircraft I flew was SIA’s brand new B777-300ER back in 2006 during it’s launch with the airline. I still have the photo of me on my seat on that very flight :smile:

Lufthansa BAE 146 - Heathrow to Bremen in 1995.
I was on an exchange trip to Germany and politely asked the cabin crew, in German, if I could speak with the pilot. I was allowed up to the cockpit. Quite exciting and almost impossible to do now.

The first one I was on was an Air India 77W and the first that I can remover was a Emirates A380

8 Likes

That made me laugh so much. Thank you Jasper. :smile:

1 Like

I don’t actually remember. I think it might have been a 737 but I’m not sure at all. Since I got more into flight I know what I’ve flown on. 747-400, 737 various, A320, A380, 777-200. Some props I don’t know.

I always take pictures of the planes I fly on now too.

1 Like

How did you people discover this thread? It has not been used for almost a year :sweat_smile:. Anyways, enjoy!

3 Likes

People search I guess, old become new. Kinda a circle of life thing.

1 Like

I always read “latest” category, its my base bookmark for forums.

I always take pictures of the planes I fly on now too.

Same here, started when my youngest son asked for a photo of the plane, made pictures of every plane since. Should count them once, but I don’t know if I want to know the amount :blush:

1 Like

My first flight was on Antonov AN-26 (freighter) to Warsaw

Air France 747-400 , Paris, Charles de Gaulle to Santa Dominguo Las Americas

Wait, if it’s a freighter, how did you fly on it? There are no passenger seats on a freighter plane.

Maybe he was a kid of a pilot on that flight, and usually the airlines allow the pilots to bring along their kid.

oh, well in that case, literally commits die

i was 2 months old but like my parents told me:
Viasa DC9 from Quito to Caracas

1 Like