Airport CEO Alpha 33 released (The Big Bird Update)

Well Qantas just ordered the 1000. :wink:

2 Likes

To be specific, they actually didn’t order the plane, they only said IF we start project sunrise THEN we will order the A350-1000 :wink:

But with this release there are not so many Airbus left for developing (from the current generation):

• 350-900
  • 330-900neo
  • (340-600)

what airline has the A350?

Look here

1 Like

oh ok thanks

I have same issue with parking lots… maaaany subway entrances but zero (sometimes 2 cars) at the parking lot. I rebuilt them and nothing changed. Some time ago (probably before one of many updates Alpha 33) it was working really good. Changing the prices doesn’t help. I’m not sure if this is a bug, does anyone has similar situation to me and @Megahenrik?

1 Like

I think that when you build subways, people stop arriving by car. I demolished many of my subways and my lots started filling up again.

Also I think often the lots will empty out when a save is loaded, a bug perhaps.

Hello again, just letting you know that Alpha 33.50-0 is now available on the default branch, here are the full patch notes since Alpha 33.8-0:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 33.50-0

Bug

• [ACEO-19813] - Exception thrown in secure zone merging process causes secure zones to disappear
  • [ACEO-20021] - Incorrect fetching position can cause persons not to find their way to rooms on different levels
  • [ACEO-20402] - Incorrect rich text tag for French causes tag exposure in tutorial text
  • [ACEO-20407] - Keys hidden by incorrect game version number caused key to be fully exposed in UI
  • [ACEO-20485] - Vehicle depot and service vehicle parking lot has incorrect node settings causing strange vehicle exit behavior
  • [ACEO-20588] - Aircraft santa hats spawned on new aircraft despite being turned off in development console
  • [ACEO-20589] - Vehicle depot and service vehicle parking lot connection nodes driveable causing strange vehicle pathfinding behavior

New feature

11 Likes

what why only the -1000? There is litterley only 5 customers for it world wide :frowning:

3 Likes

But why 33.50 though? :thinking:

1 Like

its for the lols. new plane A350 so Alpha 33.50

2 Likes

How about the A220s?

1 Like

I prefer the -900 to the -1000, but seeing an A350 ingame is also cool.

Also Iol The Almighty Maple doesn’t have A350s haha

1 Like

Nice, less work for us modders :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks Rubble! As allways outstanding work!

2 Likes

It might seem it, but Maple does not get everything. They are a good livery to build planes too I will say that. But you never know how things might change.

@Guusje2 has put together a good spreadsheet though.

Airport CEO Airline livery List

3 Likes

Hello, always read forum, but just registered for this question :slight_smile: I’m Russian. Also know advanced Turkish.

I’m afraid we have passed version A22.0 a long time ago so that will never be added

4 Likes

It can always be XX.22.0 :wink:

3 Likes

Why it needs to be Alpha 22.0? It can be in the final 22.0 in 10 years :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes