The Airline Design Contest Finally Vote

I like that my design made it to the top 25 list! Thank you for voting #Allure

1 Like

Indian Aviation seems to have rocketed overnight!:joy:It gained something like 30 votes! Sadly knocking UKair out of the top 10 :slightly_frowning_face::+1::joy: And FlyPenguin has gone from 9th to 3rd!

Of the 77 votes cast overnight, 73 were on either FlyPenguin and Indian Aviation

Seems suspicious :thinking: maybe these accounts and their registered e mail addresses should be examined.

Suspicious? Seriously???

Lol. I envy anyone who has enough time to create that many email addresses and accounts. :rofl:

1 Like

Great designs, can’t wait to see them in game.

2 Likes

seriously!!! I have a day job too :confused: why would i create that many email ID and accounts.

That is indeed suspiscious. Normally, the majority of votes will be placed during the beginning of the process. After the initial spike, number of votes/day would normally drop steadily, as they did with this process. The fact that just 2 designs skyrocketed in a day, and that those 2 designs were submitted by the same person, makes this even more remarkable.

2 Likes

ok. Maybe u are right? but, I live in India. and there is something called as Time Zone. and when I told my friends about my selection in Top 10 they were excited. who are already users of ACEO and potential buyers. India is a big market and not a lot know about this game / 2d management genre. I basically opened it up to my fellow friends about the existence of this game. and these kind of contests. Even if 2 of my “New” friends are gonna buy this game after me, nothings gonna happen. buy many will buy this game from INDIA, if there is an Indian work in it. So go ahead. have all suspicions u have. report do everything u have to. Somehow I’ve marketed this game in my country. and silently u’ve helped me and the devs.

for your information. I did try to login with my second email ID. devs are smart. only 1 mail ID can be registered from 1 IP address. contact them if u want!

Sorry, I wasn’t being rude. I was laughing at the concept of someone actually making that many email addresses and logins. I’m not saying you did that. Just laughing at the thought of someone taking the time. :grin:

1 Like

Let’s keep it civil. No accusations are made. If there are irregularities they will be dealt with.

4 Likes

i understood what u said bro. i din say u were rude. u are correct. y wud i even gonna create that many accounts?? i was saying that to the other creators. I’m so sorry i wasn’t very clear with my reply :frowning:

Important information around recent events

First of all no wrong doing has really been made here so we would appreciate if we can drop the accusations and keep a nice tone. The votes are legitimate and there is no rule against getting help from a few friends. I suspect most of you with a design in the top 25 have done the told your friends to vote for you to a certain degree. However, we want people to vote for the designs they like and not just only because their friend is in the contest, so we will consider taking in any designs that may have feel short due to this. Like we said, there is nothing wrong doing, but we of course want to have a fair competition and want the best designs to win.

Also we have decided to make all airlines country neutral. So any airline that makes the top 10 will be revised according to our standards. This is so that you can have an airport anywhere in the world without you receiving odd flights.

12 Likes

Yeah sorry, I reread it and realised it could easily be misinterpreted :slightly_smiling_face: I’m just glad to see that all airlines have 20+ votes. It proves that every entry is appreciated by the members of the community. I look forward to the new airlines. What are people’s opinions of the new vehicles? I love them.

1 Like

Also we have decided to make all airlines country neutral. So any airline that makes the top 10 will be revised according to our standards. This is so that you can have an airport anywhere in the world without you receiving odd flights.

So does that mean Indian Aviation, UKair and Atom Air will not be selected even they are on top 10?

They will be selected but slightly modified.

2 Likes

I want to apologise aswell. I wasn’t accusing anyone of anything, I was just analyzing the situation from my personal perspective. Good luck with the contest! I especially like the Penguin-one!

1 Like

The new vehicles are awesome! The Mavericks look amazing!

1 Like